Why refer to us?
We’ll accurately diagnose your patient’s neck lump in one visit.
We are committed to eliminating delays in diagnosis for your patients. Our clinics remove the need for multiple appointments; providing assessment and treatment plans during a single appointment.
Our integrated neck lump service is a Southern Cross Affiliated provider service
When to urgently refer directly to our Neck Lump Clincs?1
- Neck Lump increasing in size; or
- Neck Lump greater than 2 cm in size; or
- Neck Lump present for more than 3 weeks that has changed; or
- Neck Lump present for 6 weeks or more; or
- Widespread lymphadenopathy > 2cm; or
- B symptoms: night sweats, generalized itch, weight loss, fever
1.Adapted from ‘Guidelines for the Management of Neck Lumps’, Pan-Birmingham Cancer Network 2010.